Wednesday 12 October 2011

Hello and welcome!

Dearest Reader,

I am in my (very) late 20's and have been very pensive recently.

I've been thinking a lot that there has to be more to life than what I have now. Then I realized that yeah, there is... it's helping people.

Like I've said, I've been very pensive about life lately. I'm going through certain changes that are rigged with sadness but lots of opportunities as well. I thought that by chronicling my thoughts and discoveries of life, I may be able to reach out to some of you and make life actually enjoyable. That maybe I can help you in some way through writing.

So if you want more than a simple story from a blog, then you're at the right place. I'll also be sharing important lessons that I've picked-up by walking (and falling) through life's long and winding road.

Stay tuned!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment